A Digital Toolkit for ESL/EFL Classroom to Combat Social Inequalities in Times of Covid19 Crises
The DigLit project aims to create a toolkit and material collections for ESL/EFL teachers to share and embed digital education to enhance awareness of social inequalities, diversity, and equality through the usage of young adult literature in combination with popular smart phones app. It also increases pupils’ cultural and equality awareness which will eventually influence their critical thinking, as well as their social and civic competences. DigLit will also support digital competences for teacher and pupils, specifically in times of Covid-19.
- Develop ESL/EFL methodologies to support school use of the DigLit Toolkit integrated in the curriculums
- Create a Pupil Guide to facilitate the application of the toolkit
- Produce a collection of Young Adult Literature for ESL/EFL available on the website
- Produce a collection of media files to use in school and community settings
Digital Storytelling Toolbox for Diversity Training in Schools
The MYSTY project aims to create innovative tools for pupils and teachers – specifically, digital storytelling – to share and introduce such teaching practice to enhance awareness on diversity within the school environment.
- Develop Curriculum Integration Methodologies to support school use of the Toolbox
- Create a Pupil Guide for Digital Storytelling to facilitate the creation of digital stories
- Produce a Collection of Themed Digital Stories for use in school and community settings